This product was added to our catalog on Friday 21 September, 2018.
MAKITA RT0701C HEAVY DUTY COMPACT ROUTER
- Variable speed control dial (10,000-30,000 rpm) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Smooth rack and pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings.
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control.
- Quick release cam lock system for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load. Soft start feature for smooth start ups. Base accepts industry standard template guides.
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance. Base can be removed quickly to install other bases (plunge, tilt and offset).
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability.
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes. Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits.
- Non-marring high durability base insert for increased work place protection. Easy to read depth scales.
- Uses 1/4 shank router bits.
- Double insulated. Ideal for routing small profiles, dovetailing, door hinges and more.