This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 June, 2018.
PC FIX YOUR THINGS PC.11 MARINE EPOXY
- Surfaces to be bonded must be free of dirt, oil, rust etc.
- At 70°F, PC-7® will remain workable for 1 hour.
- Mix by removing equal amounts of Part A (light grey) and part B (black).
- Blend both parts on a flat surface until a uniform color without streaks is achieved.
- PC-7® will not drip or sag and can be applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Clean up with denatured alcohol or acetone.
- Cured product may be machined, drilled, sawed and painted.
- Cure time at 50F is 2-4 days, at 70F is 24 hours and at 125F is 2 hours.